-

Pentagon confirms identity of soldier killed in Kuwait
The Pentagon previously released the soldier’s name but said a medical examiner had to confirm his identity.
-

US has destroyed entire class of Iranian warships, CENTCOM commander says
The U.S. had struck more than 60 Iranian ships, according to U.S. Central Command Commander Adm. Brad Cooper.
-

Amid US military actions, White House struggles to explain how Iran war will end
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth on Tuesday told reporters it’s up to Trump “whether it’s the beginning, the middle or the end” of the war.
-

Around 140 troops wounded in 10 days of Operation Epic Fury, Pentagon says
“The vast majority of these injuries have been minor, and 108 service members have already returned to duty,” Chief Pentagon Spokesman Sean Parnell said.
-

Iran to face ‘most intense day of strikes,’ Hegseth says
The rhetoric was equally sharp from Tehran. Iran’s parliament speaker said on X that Iran was “definitely not looking for a ceasefire.”
-

Trump calls war in Iran a ‘little excursion’
Trump declared the U.S. has already “won” the war with Iran “in many ways,” but conceded that broader objectives of the conflict remain unresolved.
-

US, Iran spar over status of Iranian warship sunk by submarine
The United States and Iran have offered sharply different accounts of the sinking of an Iranian warship in the Indian Ocean last week.
-

US B-1B Lancers arrive at RAF Fairford as strikes on Iran intensify
The U.K. Ministry of Defence confirmed Saturday that U.S. forces had begun using the British base for “specific defensive operations.”
-

Pentagon identifies seventh soldier killed in action during Operation Epic Fury
Sgt. Benjamin N. Pennington succumbed to his injuries on Sunday after a March 1 Iranian attack on Prince Sultan Air Base, Saudi Arabia.
-

Trump to join grieving families for return of soldiers killed in Iran war
The president is joining families at Dover Air Force Base at the dignified transfer for the six U.S. troops killed in the war in the Middle East.
-
Pentagon confirms identity of soldier killed in Kuwait
The Pentagon previously released the soldier’s name but said a medical examiner had to confirm his identity.
-
US has destroyed entire class of Iranian warships, CENTCOM commander says
The U.S. had struck more than 60 Iranian ships, according to U.S. Central Command Commander Adm. Brad Cooper.
-
Amid US military actions, White House struggles to explain how Iran war will end
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth on Tuesday told reporters it’s up to Trump “whether it’s the beginning, the middle or the end” of the war.
-
Around 140 troops wounded in 10 days of Operation Epic Fury, Pentagon says
“The vast majority of these injuries have been minor, and 108 service members have already returned to duty,” Chief Pentagon Spokesman Sean Parnell said.
-
Iran to face ‘most intense day of strikes,’ Hegseth says
The rhetoric was equally sharp from Tehran. Iran’s parliament speaker said on X that Iran was “definitely not looking for a ceasefire.”
-
Trump calls war in Iran a ‘little excursion’
Trump declared the U.S. has already “won” the war with Iran “in many ways,” but conceded that broader objectives of the conflict remain unresolved.
-
US, Iran spar over status of Iranian warship sunk by submarine
The United States and Iran have offered sharply different accounts of the sinking of an Iranian warship in the Indian Ocean last week.
-
US B-1B Lancers arrive at RAF Fairford as strikes on Iran intensify
The U.K. Ministry of Defence confirmed Saturday that U.S. forces had begun using the British base for “specific defensive operations.”
-
Pentagon identifies seventh soldier killed in action during Operation Epic Fury
Sgt. Benjamin N. Pennington succumbed to his injuries on Sunday after a March 1 Iranian attack on Prince Sultan Air Base, Saudi Arabia.
-
Trump to join grieving families for return of soldiers killed in Iran war
The president is joining families at Dover Air Force Base at the dignified transfer for the six U.S. troops killed in the war in the Middle East.
-
Pentagon confirms identity of soldier killed in Kuwait
The Pentagon previously released the soldier’s name but said a medical examiner had to confirm his identity.
-
US has destroyed entire class of Iranian warships, CENTCOM commander says
The U.S. had struck more than 60 Iranian ships, according to U.S. Central Command Commander Adm. Brad Cooper.
-
Amid US military actions, White House struggles to explain how Iran war will end
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth on Tuesday told reporters it’s up to Trump “whether it’s the beginning, the middle or the end” of the war.
-
Around 140 troops wounded in 10 days of Operation Epic Fury, Pentagon says
“The vast majority of these injuries have been minor, and 108 service members have already returned to duty,” Chief Pentagon Spokesman Sean Parnell said.
-
Iran to face ‘most intense day of strikes,’ Hegseth says
The rhetoric was equally sharp from Tehran. Iran’s parliament speaker said on X that Iran was “definitely not looking for a ceasefire.”
-
Trump calls war in Iran a ‘little excursion’
Trump declared the U.S. has already “won” the war with Iran “in many ways,” but conceded that broader objectives of the conflict remain unresolved.
-
US, Iran spar over status of Iranian warship sunk by submarine
The United States and Iran have offered sharply different accounts of the sinking of an Iranian warship in the Indian Ocean last week.
-
US B-1B Lancers arrive at RAF Fairford as strikes on Iran intensify
The U.K. Ministry of Defence confirmed Saturday that U.S. forces had begun using the British base for “specific defensive operations.”
-
Pentagon identifies seventh soldier killed in action during Operation Epic Fury
Sgt. Benjamin N. Pennington succumbed to his injuries on Sunday after a March 1 Iranian attack on Prince Sultan Air Base, Saudi Arabia.
-
Trump to join grieving families for return of soldiers killed in Iran war
The president is joining families at Dover Air Force Base at the dignified transfer for the six U.S. troops killed in the war in the Middle East.













