-

The F-22 will go away, eventually. But not before the Air Force gets comfortable with its successor.
“What we’re going to want to see is, when do we press from the NGAD being a developmental program to being a production program?”
-

Air Force once again asks Congress to let it mothball oldest RQ-4 Global Hawk drones
The service wants to push funds from the Global Hawk program into a “penetrating ISR capability.”
-

Biden to nominate Frank Kendall as Air Force secretary
Frank Kendall previously served as the Pentagon’s top acquisition official during the Obama administration.
-

F-35 program office announces a ‘strategic pause’ on new logistics system
The Defense Department underestimated the complexity of migrating to the new Operational Data Integrated Network, the F-35 program executive officer said.
-

Lawmakers, defense officials joust over next-gen ICBM plans
The war over a next-gen ICBM flared up at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.
-

Coming soon: An announcement on which Army and Navy units will move to the Space Force
The services have reached an agreement and an announcement will follow imminently, the Space Force’s vice chief said.
-

The KC-46 has a messy problem with its palletized toilet
The head of U.S. Transportation Command says the issue won’t affect plans to conduct limited operations with the KC-46 this summer.
-

A US Air Force war game shows what the service needs to hold off — or win against — China in 2030
American officials talked about the classified war game’s results with Defense News, just months before the service planned to release its fiscal 2022 budget.
-
The F-22 will go away, eventually. But not before the Air Force gets comfortable with its successor.
“What we’re going to want to see is, when do we press from the NGAD being a developmental program to being a production program?”
-
Air Force once again asks Congress to let it mothball oldest RQ-4 Global Hawk drones
The service wants to push funds from the Global Hawk program into a “penetrating ISR capability.”
-
Biden to nominate Frank Kendall as Air Force secretary
Frank Kendall previously served as the Pentagon’s top acquisition official during the Obama administration.
-
F-35 program office announces a ‘strategic pause’ on new logistics system
The Defense Department underestimated the complexity of migrating to the new Operational Data Integrated Network, the F-35 program executive officer said.
-
Lawmakers, defense officials joust over next-gen ICBM plans
The war over a next-gen ICBM flared up at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.
-
Coming soon: An announcement on which Army and Navy units will move to the Space Force
The services have reached an agreement and an announcement will follow imminently, the Space Force’s vice chief said.
-
The KC-46 has a messy problem with its palletized toilet
The head of U.S. Transportation Command says the issue won’t affect plans to conduct limited operations with the KC-46 this summer.
-
A US Air Force war game shows what the service needs to hold off — or win against — China in 2030
American officials talked about the classified war game’s results with Defense News, just months before the service planned to release its fiscal 2022 budget.
-
The F-15EX has a new name
And the newest Eagle is called…
-
The F-22 will go away, eventually. But not before the Air Force gets comfortable with its successor.
“What we’re going to want to see is, when do we press from the NGAD being a developmental program to being a production program?”
-
Air Force once again asks Congress to let it mothball oldest RQ-4 Global Hawk drones
The service wants to push funds from the Global Hawk program into a “penetrating ISR capability.”
-
Biden to nominate Frank Kendall as Air Force secretary
Frank Kendall previously served as the Pentagon’s top acquisition official during the Obama administration.
-
F-35 program office announces a ‘strategic pause’ on new logistics system
The Defense Department underestimated the complexity of migrating to the new Operational Data Integrated Network, the F-35 program executive officer said.
-
Lawmakers, defense officials joust over next-gen ICBM plans
The war over a next-gen ICBM flared up at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.
-
Coming soon: An announcement on which Army and Navy units will move to the Space Force
The services have reached an agreement and an announcement will follow imminently, the Space Force’s vice chief said.
-
The KC-46 has a messy problem with its palletized toilet
The head of U.S. Transportation Command says the issue won’t affect plans to conduct limited operations with the KC-46 this summer.
-
A US Air Force war game shows what the service needs to hold off — or win against — China in 2030
American officials talked about the classified war game’s results with Defense News, just months before the service planned to release its fiscal 2022 budget.
-
The F-15EX has a new name
And the newest Eagle is called…















