-

China fires verbal warning shot at US over Taiwan
Any misstep over Taiwan could push the U.S. and China toward direct confrontation, Chinese leader Xi Jinping told President Donald Trump.
-

Iran military threat is diminished but not eliminated, CENTCOM chief says
Adm. Brad Cooper said the U.S. had severely degraded Iran’s warfighting capacity, including the elimination of roughly 90% of its inventory of naval mines.
-

Pentagon seeks additional funding as cost of Iran war tops $29 billion
The increase from $25 billion just two weeks ago reflects “updated repair and replacement of equipment costs,” along with the “general operational costs.”
-

Pentagon freezes out Anthropic as it signs deals with AI rivals
The Department of Defense announced on Friday that it had struck deals with seven leading artificial intelligence companies.
-

Ceasefire ‘stops’ War Powers clock on Iran, Hegseth claims
The 60-day threshold is delineated in the War Powers Resolution of 1973. The most relevant part of that law makes no mention of a ceasefire.
-

Iran war has cost $25 billion so far, Pentagon official says
Acting comptroller Jules Hurst III, testifying before the House Armed Services Committee, said that the bulk of the figure has been devoted to ordnance.
-

Pentagon seeks funds for Golden Dome, drones, AI in largest-ever budget request
According to Pentagon officials, the president’s key priorities include the Golden Dome, drones, AI, data infrastructure and the defense industrial base.
-

Amid focus on Strait of Hormuz, experts sound warning on Yemen’s Houthis and Red Sea
Foreign policy experts warn that the strait is not the only potential choke point that Iran and its proxies could leverage amid the war.
-

Trump again chides NATO for failing to back US operations in Iran
The president’s remarks came just a day after a tense private meeting with the alliance’s Secretary General Mark Rutte at the White House.
-

US forces will be ‘hanging around’ Middle East after Iran ceasefire, Hegseth says
Despite the claimed devastation of the U.S. military’s air campaign, Iran has remained defiant.
-
China fires verbal warning shot at US over Taiwan
Any misstep over Taiwan could push the U.S. and China toward direct confrontation, Chinese leader Xi Jinping told President Donald Trump.
-
Iran military threat is diminished but not eliminated, CENTCOM chief says
Adm. Brad Cooper said the U.S. had severely degraded Iran’s warfighting capacity, including the elimination of roughly 90% of its inventory of naval mines.
-
Pentagon seeks additional funding as cost of Iran war tops $29 billion
The increase from $25 billion just two weeks ago reflects “updated repair and replacement of equipment costs,” along with the “general operational costs.”
-
Pentagon freezes out Anthropic as it signs deals with AI rivals
The Department of Defense announced on Friday that it had struck deals with seven leading artificial intelligence companies.
-
Ceasefire ‘stops’ War Powers clock on Iran, Hegseth claims
The 60-day threshold is delineated in the War Powers Resolution of 1973. The most relevant part of that law makes no mention of a ceasefire.
-
Iran war has cost $25 billion so far, Pentagon official says
Acting comptroller Jules Hurst III, testifying before the House Armed Services Committee, said that the bulk of the figure has been devoted to ordnance.
-
Pentagon seeks funds for Golden Dome, drones, AI in largest-ever budget request
According to Pentagon officials, the president’s key priorities include the Golden Dome, drones, AI, data infrastructure and the defense industrial base.
-
Amid focus on Strait of Hormuz, experts sound warning on Yemen’s Houthis and Red Sea
Foreign policy experts warn that the strait is not the only potential choke point that Iran and its proxies could leverage amid the war.
-
Trump again chides NATO for failing to back US operations in Iran
The president’s remarks came just a day after a tense private meeting with the alliance’s Secretary General Mark Rutte at the White House.
-
US forces will be ‘hanging around’ Middle East after Iran ceasefire, Hegseth says
Despite the claimed devastation of the U.S. military’s air campaign, Iran has remained defiant.
-
China fires verbal warning shot at US over Taiwan
Any misstep over Taiwan could push the U.S. and China toward direct confrontation, Chinese leader Xi Jinping told President Donald Trump.
-
Iran military threat is diminished but not eliminated, CENTCOM chief says
Adm. Brad Cooper said the U.S. had severely degraded Iran’s warfighting capacity, including the elimination of roughly 90% of its inventory of naval mines.
-
Pentagon seeks additional funding as cost of Iran war tops $29 billion
The increase from $25 billion just two weeks ago reflects “updated repair and replacement of equipment costs,” along with the “general operational costs.”
-
Pentagon freezes out Anthropic as it signs deals with AI rivals
The Department of Defense announced on Friday that it had struck deals with seven leading artificial intelligence companies.
-
Ceasefire ‘stops’ War Powers clock on Iran, Hegseth claims
The 60-day threshold is delineated in the War Powers Resolution of 1973. The most relevant part of that law makes no mention of a ceasefire.
-
Iran war has cost $25 billion so far, Pentagon official says
Acting comptroller Jules Hurst III, testifying before the House Armed Services Committee, said that the bulk of the figure has been devoted to ordnance.
-
Pentagon seeks funds for Golden Dome, drones, AI in largest-ever budget request
According to Pentagon officials, the president’s key priorities include the Golden Dome, drones, AI, data infrastructure and the defense industrial base.
-
Amid focus on Strait of Hormuz, experts sound warning on Yemen’s Houthis and Red Sea
Foreign policy experts warn that the strait is not the only potential choke point that Iran and its proxies could leverage amid the war.
-
Trump again chides NATO for failing to back US operations in Iran
The president’s remarks came just a day after a tense private meeting with the alliance’s Secretary General Mark Rutte at the White House.
-
US forces will be ‘hanging around’ Middle East after Iran ceasefire, Hegseth says
Despite the claimed devastation of the U.S. military’s air campaign, Iran has remained defiant.













