-

US forces seize seventh sanctioned tanker linked to Venezuela
U.S. Southern Command said in a social media post that U.S. forces apprehended the Motor Vessel Sagitta on Tuesday “without incident.”


Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy dared the West to act against the Kremlin in his speech on Thursday at the World Economic Forum in Davos.

U.S. Southern Command said in a social media post that U.S. forces apprehended the Motor Vessel Sagitta on Tuesday “without incident.”

Senate Republicans have voted to dismiss a war powers resolution that would have limited President Trump’s ability to conduct further attacks on Venezuela.

President Donald Trump fired rhetorical warning shots at several governments across the globe this week.

The Senate advanced a resolution Thursday that would limit President Donald Trump’s ability to conduct further attacks against Venezuela.
Venezuela’s military held a mass funeral in Caracas as it began to bury dozens of soldiers slain during the U.S. operation to capture Nicolás Maduro.
The Trump administration intends to control the distribution of Venezuela’s oil products globally following its ouster of Maduro in a surprise raid.
The entire mission hinged on a narrow break in Venezuela’s weather. When that window opened, the U.S. military moved fast.
The American president has previously expressed his ambition to make Canada the 51st U.S. state.
Defense News asked analysts in Europe and elsewhere to comment on the impact on the global rules-based order, the NATO alliance and Europe.
By declaring its intent to govern Venezuela, the U.S is creating a governance trap of its own making, Monica Duffy Toft argues.
Videos purportedly show the RQ-170 Sentinel returning to Puerto Rico after the operation to capture Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro.
Barack Obama declared the Monroe doctrine “dead.” Under Trump, it finds new life.
The transatlantic dispute has taken on a new flavor after U.S. forces conducted a daring overnight raid in the capital of Caracas over the weekend.
Cuba has acknowledged the deaths of 32 Cubans in the American military operation that ousted Venezuela’s leader over the weekend.
Gen. Dan Caine, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said U.S. forces had rehearsed their maneuvers for months, learning everything about Maduro.
President Trump said a few U.S. personnel were injured and a helicopter was “hit pretty hard” in the operation, but he believed no one was killed.
Maduro, who rose from bus driver to Venezuelan president and oversaw his country’s democratic undoing, was captured Saturday during an attack by US forces.
It was not known if there were any deaths or injuries on either side or if more actions lay ahead. Trump said the strikes were carried out “successfully.”
President Trump has presided over a surge of U.S. military activity abroad since returning to the Oval Office.
Trump declined to say if the military or CIA was involved or where it occurred.
